Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Last Day! I get to go shopping!

February 2, 2009
I can't believe that today's our last day in Japan! I'm going to miss it, but I'm sure that one day I'll come back for a vacation, and maybe even with my friends! Anyway, today, we wanted to fit in as much fun as we could! So we started out with going out for breakfast, Which was our favourite dish, Sushi! well, Alysha just got Miso soup instead (she hates seafood). After, we walked back to our hotel, which was only a block down, to pack the rest of our bags. when that was done, we all went out souvenir shopping! I got something for everyone in my family. My mom went to Japan for two years to teach English there, so I brought her something back for her to remember Japan. I got myself a little Buddha Statues and some Japanese lamps, do now I can re-decorate my room so it can remind me of Japan.




This Buddha Statue was $ 17. 99! And these paper lamps were $8.00.




I also got an umbrella. I love the blue colour of it!





The rest of the stuff that I got was candy. Their candy tastes way different that the candy here in Canada!

I ate one piece of the KitKat on the way to the hotel to grab our bags and head out, I just couldn't resist! But I'm saving the rest of it for the plane.







We each paid a little bit for these cupcakes, then we each had one, but I bought another batch of them to bring home to my family.






These little hard-candies are so cute! I got to choose to buy, or else if I got the big box instead of the regular box, I wouldn't be able to fit it in my suitcase, but I brought an empty one for the souvenirs!






Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment